Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby is now due "next month"


Happy belated Halloween! 

Steven and I had a good time handing out candy to our, ummm.... I dunno, 10 Trick Or Treaters last night? A big difference from last year when we had so many kids Steven had to go to the store and buy more candy! We're in a recession, shouldn't more people be clamoring for free stuff?!

On Saturday night we carved our pumpkins. As usual, Steven got ambitious and created what I believe is his best pumpkin yet: Linus, from Peanuts, coming out of a pumpkin! My pumpkin replicated the skull face on the back of Peanut's Motorcycle jacket. Of course we had to make a peanut pumpkin for our little peanut:


Flash on


Flash off
I love having 3 pumpkins now! 

The weekend before last my friends Jamie, Kristin and I drove up to Indianapolis for Sarah's baby shower. Here are some pictures from that:

Belmont girls! Tamara, Kristin, Sarah, me and Jamie


32 weeks pregnant with Baby Girl Snyder and Baby Boy Boone

Best buds already



I love that last one. We only had a few hours together but I think we made the most of it! Sarah and I are both blessed to have such amazing friends!


Now that it's November Steven and I can say that our baby is due "next month." This is exciting and terrifying! We're getting it done though. We're hoping our correct dresser/changing table arrives this week so we can finally get that assembled. Once that's ready we can arrange the room. On Friday we take our last trip before baby! My dad and Cammie are throwing us a baby shower Saturday night with all of our Florida friends. I'm really excited about this trip because all of my siblings are coming in town for the party! The four of us live in four different cities (3 different states!) so it's always special and fun when we are all together.


Back to work- love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment